發新話題
打印

[觀點討論] 网上出现Streamyx SXcks字眼?

网上出现Streamyx SXcks字眼?

开发者的心声:

I am very angry. I want our voice heard. I want the f凸cked up TM-Nuts to admit that they sucks. I want them to give us what they promised! I need you. I need to make a BIG campaign. If you hate Streamyx like me, please add your email to my notification list below. When I get enough haters on the list, I will launch an Anti-Streamyx community. We can then start a Streamyx Sucks T-Shirt Design Competition (and have thousand of people wearing that T-Shirt in Malaysia). I will sponsor a few iPods! We will also be sending thousands of postcards to TheStar, Abduallah Badawi, NTV7, Lim Keng Yeik and all other people twice a month (I will show you how we can make a Malaysia record without building Twin Tower). I need at least 1,000 people to make it meaningful! ASK YOUR FRIEND TO JOIN AS WELL! The address of this site is www.streamyx****.com.

While we are waiting for 1,000 people for the community, do support soufulow's TM Net complaints collection campaign. He will also be the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER for our Streamyx Sucks T-Shirt campaign. Check out some of his design here.

反对者的制作图:

更多详情:
CLICK HERE

[ 本帖最後由 akshon 於 2007-8-31 11:06 編輯 ]
Life is what the future brings

發新話題