發新話題
打印

[新聞論點] Dr. Chua Soi Lek

Dr. Chua Soi Lek

MCA vice-president and Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Chua Soi Lek today admitted that he was the person caught on video having sex with a woman, copies of which were widely distributed in Johor and elsewhere.

Chua stressed that he had not made the recording of himself but while it was not important in the context of his situation who had made the recordings, the motives of those responsible was quite clear, he said.

He did not elaborate but his comments seemed to suggest that it was his political enemies who had been behind the secret filming of his sexual act.

What do you think of this issue? Should he step down? Like what others said?
*我想認識你/妳區誠心交友祝福的天地, 請各位多多支持本區活動*

where can get the video clip??

i wan video clip ,who have??

me too,did any one got it?

While Malaysia as a muslim country, adultry can be a serious offense to most of the people but I personally think that he as a human being should be forgiven.
Afterall I focus on what a person do good most of the time and as long as he apologize (which he did) and continue to fulfil his duty, things can be solved easily.
I think he handle this aftermath quite well as he pre-emptively admitted it by himself rather than denying it and being investigated.

a brave leader would admit what he did wrong, a smart leader won't let people catch him do wrong, but a WISE leader won't do wrong!!!  so answer is what kind of leader do we want? please remember he is not clinton!!! clinton did good during his years! so ppl love him even he did "you know what"。  as for our this particular leader..... i'll say give him a short little chance! what is wrong is wrong, can't go back! see what he do after this! so how good he can be. but like i said : short chance! anymore mistake or bad judgement -- goodbye!!!

引用:

由于课题的敏感性
所以除掉了
抱歉

[ 本帖最後由 gan1026 於 2008-1-5 12:18 編輯 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

why he must step down ??
every 1 hv the right to do xxx wht ... lol ^ ^
jz he is more public ppl ... whats wrong ? ??
^^ 笑一笑,世界更美妙 ^^

i support him because we are the man also !!!!!yeaaaaa

我的心很煩 ﹗就好像我們的政府一樣 ~
從這件事件來說 ~ 我贊成 dr chua 的貢獻 ﹗
但是誰來維持社會的道德 ﹖
難道通姦沒有罪 ﹖
有貢獻就可以通姦 ﹖
以後馬來西亞男人被捉到通姦也可以被原諒 ﹖
媒體完全沒有報導 ~ 我很害怕 ﹗
我們的道德去了那裡 ﹖馬來西亞到底是什麼國家 ﹖
回教國 ﹖應該不是吧 ﹖

回復 #11 Upgraded 的帖子

他是社會的垃圾,因為通姦;他敢做敢當,是政治領袖的榜樣,蔡某的事件,看來不是單純的黑白或對錯就可以下定論。
我問朋友,這次馬華領袖闖禍了,難道反對黨/回教黨沒有闖過禍?答案是有的,90年代吉蘭丹回教黨領袖MAT SABU,在酒店通姦被宗教局捉,鬧得沸沸騰騰。(現在是活躍吉打州)
再說馬來人通姦,把那個女子娶回家就ok,反正馬來男子有4個妻妾quota,大老婆同意就可以光明正大帶回家。

政治人物﹐社會人物等的道德沉淪 ﹗是不是回教國已經不關痛癢了
看看亞洲鄰國吧 ~ 做錯事情道歉下臺的已經不是新聞﹐下臺了還要接受法律的審判的也很多 ﹗
我們的國家呢 ﹖做錯了的還在那邊高喊誰比較愛國的滿街都是 ﹗
認錯的有幾個 ﹖更加別說要面對法律審判了 ﹗
這樣的領袖要怎樣要求人民尊重道德呢 ﹖

回復 #8 skemed 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

虽然他也是男人,但与我们的岗位不同。身为政治人物,只要偷偷做,我们平民也没什么。撇开这里是不是回教国不说,在外国的政治人物一旦与外遇扯上关系,事情就大条了。最经典的莫过于美国前总统克林顿。就因为外遇那件事,搞到满城风雨。身为大众人物就得明白这道理。他给人偷拍到,只能说他倒霉!!

誰有短片...或者我們可以看到政治人物的那支是與眾不同的...研究研究:P

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊