發新話題
打印

[閑聊哈啦] 电 视 机 是LCD 好 还 是PLASMA 好?

回復 #1 tsen29 的帖子

Depends what the purpose u wanna be. If u love to watch action movies then i suggest u buy the PLASMA, but if u wanna sharpness pictures, then buy LCD lo. This is because the response time of both LCD and Plasma is different. Common response time for LCD is 2ms but Plasma is 8ms.

For the branding wise, i would suggest Sony, Samsung and Sharp. This 3 brand's LCD and Plasma tv have more mature technology right now which provide better picture quality. In terms of pricing, of course Sharp will be lower than other 2 brands but the TV not lasting as Sony and Plasma.

U hv to make sure whether the model that u selected is support HD format or not. Th HD format i mean here is the resolution that the TV could support which is 1920 X 1080 of resolution and support HDMI input. But of course if the models support all stuff that i mentioned, the pricing will be a lot more higher.

Hope this help u out to hv an better idea when choosing ur TV later.

回復 #12 tsen29 的帖子

It cost u around 3k++ if u need to support full HD.... But is it necessary for u to have HD support? because most of time u r not using it at all...

回復 #22 outlife11 的帖子

ur living room size, shd take 37' above n nt bigger than 52'...
so that u'll get maximum view within the area...
Sony won't be launch new LCD series so soon... but of course their current series still dominating the market no matter in tech or quality....

引用:
原帖由 outlife11 於 2008-4-30 22:24 發表
回tsen29:原来如此,找了点资料原来samsung/lg 是现今最便宜的LCD与sony/sharp的specs差不多 头痛!

回kidman80:some of my friend said too big will tired eyes af ...
It's true ur eyes will tired after a 90 mins play.... Not the size problem actually....
It's bcos of it's refresh rate oni 2ms and of course u watch action show ur eyes will tired & some people will feel dizzy as well. it's LCD common problem... size doesn't play any issue here....

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊