23 12
發新話題
打印

[新聞論點] 大家不要被这个骗子给骗了!!timesquare

大家不要被这个骗子给骗了!!timesquare

个案一:
Times Square, Bkt Bintang scam
  QUOTE(jojo7971abc @ May 20 2009, 12:41 PM)
  IT IS FAKE ONE!!!!!! i get this suck mattress too!
  im one of the victim...firstly i ignored the girl...but she keep kacau me and insisted me to help her open it.
  once i opened the 'paper card', then she hold my hand and congrats me..sommore ask another girl to come over and congrats me..
  wtf...i was so blur n jz felt like wana ignore and told them that 'how u wana me to believe u?'..
  what they do is - KEEP PUSHING U TO TAKE A TAXI TO GO TO THEIR OFFICE TO CLAIM THE PRICE!
  i duno y they keep pushing me n even help me and took me to the taxi! it's so SCARY! shocking.gif
  then a man sitting in the office will ask u to pay an amount of money, which is rm1100.
  if u dun hv enough money..they wont allow u to call sumbdy, instead, the boss asked 2 fella follow u to go ATM withdraw!
  wat the hell is this? they will keep talking many many things wif u til u really blur and didn't think so much..
  if u dont hv enuff money to pay them, they'll gv a receipt and said that u still OWE their company an amount of money...wtf!

so...anyone...plz dont trust this kind of contest! the company name is Starr Healthcare (m) Sdn. Bhd.  shakehead.gif
  JZ WALK OFF WHEN U SEE THEM

P/s: I took this quote from low yat forum and plz check out the links,im not kidding. Scammers are doing this on broad daylight and havepossible connections with 'underground' gangs. tell ur family n frensabt tis b4 they end up as victims

个案二:
I am one of the victim too. Happened near to Low Yatt. So stupid me tofall into their trap. I have paid them RM2500!!! The teenager pushed meto drive to their Kuchai Lama's office and said that I am guaranteed towin a prize that worth at least RM7000, and what a fool was I tobelieve in him!!!! When I were at the office they asked me to withdrawRM3800 from my ATM just to prove to them I have the cash in hand to winthe prizes, they said they will NOT take my money if my prizes are carsand motorcycles which you'll only receive in 2 weeks time. However, ifyou won other prize items which you can get 15 minutes right after thescratch, you will have to pay the RM3800 and you can choose to let themsell away your products which they said will guarantee earn and coverback your costs. SO STUPID me to believe in them and thought that Ihave nothing to lose!!! But luckily I wasn't stupid enough to fork outthe full amount to them, I withdraw RM2500 and that annoying teenagerwho followed me even forced me to extend my withdrawal limit so I canwithdraw the full amount, he even suggested me to withdraw cash usingmy CREDIT CARD!!!!! Which luckily I didn't. Thanks God. On the way Ihad this fishy feeling and thought of giving up, but the teenager keeppushing me and didn't give me a chance to start thinking or callinganyone. How I wished I have just grabbed my car key and drove away.When I was up there in their office again of course the prizes I wonare those stupid cheapskate no brand digital stove and mattress. Theyasked me not to worry as the mattress itself worth RM5k++!! and I cancall them back on the coming 4 days in order for them to locate a buyerfor me, they also produce a receipt which state I still owe themRM1300! But no worries as I believe the receipt will never be a validone. The @#!#X%& teenager even asked for an ang pow from me!! Ofcourse when I was backed in my car driving, my logical senses came backand I knew I have been cheated. I can only blame on my own stupidity tofall into this kind of scam. I am an IT professional and I couldn'tbelieve that I have fallen into this kind of scam when I work in anindustry that requires the most analytical and logical thinking. I havechecked thru various resources from Google and found out that thecompany name "Starr HealthCare (M) Sdn. Bhd." is another valid companywhich these f**kers have fraud to use its name. They also have a scamwebsite at http://pioneer2u.net/promoting their lousy overpriced products. I will report to thetribunal on this scam. Till then hope they have fun f***ing with ourhard earned money in hell. Please keep an eye out there everyone.
个案三:
hi dear! i have met one of this case today exact the same place. I wentthough online to search for the company and found the address isdifferent from the original one.
They urgue me to make sure i haveat least 1K in my maybank account to to able to escape the insuranceand road tax while i stand a chance to win an Altis.
Telling me that i must go to their company before 9.30 pm today. Making me n my bf rush back home from shopping...haiz...
this is the info they gave me. Anyone whom is going to make police report hope this could help.

Starr healthcare (M) Sdn Bhd,
NO, 41-21 Jalan 1/116 B Kuchai Entepreneur 's park,
off Kuchai Lama.

sales con-person
010-3769916
Elice

info-
-right below the bridge between sungai wang and timesquare.
-approach u and give a template with MEGASALES contest asking u to tear the side and see inside.
-onceu got something other than the word 'THANK YOU' u got a grey area toallow u to scan the price u got but you must go their office on the dayitself before 9.30pm.
-they encourage ppl to have at least 1K in their Debit/ATM/Credit card to allow u escape from Rad tax and have insurance.
-Sales person will keep congratulate u and another staff of theirs will come over congratulate u as well.
-the sales person(Elice) speaks mandarin and appears to be weak in other language.

Hope legal action will be taken. I will try post this in other website as well to prevent other victim falling in this.

希望大家看了受害者不要再一直增加就好了!!!

馬的,簡直是來騙錢的!!
希望不要給我遇到,不然送她去TS旁邊吃黑豆飯

这个就是所为的"刮刮乐"骗人案件

there are no reason being cheating if u are the locate ppl.
coz we are always facing this kind of cheating skill around us,
we got a lot of experience from ownself and frienz.
if u are being cheated, coz u are really fools.
cant blame other.
and
next time,
pls more reading more studying and play attention at ur surrounding.
then u hard to be a water stupid fish again@@@
hahhhhah

被骗的都是猪头来的。直接拒绝就好了嘛。还装什么君子。这叫你不仁,我不义。

是啊!我和朋友在柔佛中招过,公司在百万镇的!

馬的,簡直是來騙錢的!!
希望不要給我遇到,不然送她去TS旁邊吃黑豆飯

馬的,簡直是來騙錢的!!
希望不要給我遇到,不然送她去TS旁邊吃黑豆飯

馬的,簡直是來騙錢的!!
希望不要給我遇到,不然送她去TS旁邊吃黑豆飯

馬的,簡直是來騙錢的!!
希望不要給我遇到,不然送她去TS旁邊吃黑豆飯