發新話題
打印

流行美語

流行美語

A-list (very best) 最好的,最優秀的,最酷的


● Every girl dreams of dating A-list guys.
每個女孩子都渴望跟最好的男人約會。


● I was totally psyched when I met this guy who definitely was on the A-list.
這個男人簡直太酷了。當我遇見他時,竟完全不能自已。


2、All hands (groping) 動手動腳的,毛手毛腳的。


● When my boyfriend is with me, he wouldn't listen to me and was all hands.
當我男朋友跟我在一起時,他不聽我說話,只是動手動腳的。


● I hate guys who are no talk and all hands.
我最討厭男人不善言辭而且毛手毛腳的。


3、babe 寶貝,夢中情人


● Who is your idea of a total babe?
誰是你心中完全理想的夢中情人?


4、bad hair day (hair looks bad) 頭發不整,暗示一整天心情也不好


● I'm having a bad hair day.
我今天的頭發就是梳不好。


● It's not the end of the world if you have a bad hair day.
頭發不整無傷大雅(沒有到世界末日那麼嚴重)。


5、bag (skip) 逃課


● It's not your fault that she bagged class.
她逃課並不是你的錯。


6、bash (party) 舞會、大型派對


● At a bush at my friend's house, I spilled punch all over my white jeans.
在我朋友家的舞會上,我把飲料洒在白牛仔褲上了,洒得到處都是。


● I just found out that your buds will throw you a mega birthday bash.
我剛剛才知道你的朋友準備給你開個盛大的生日舞會。


7、be into (get involved deeply) 深深投入


● If he's into you, he's got the green light.
如果他喜歡你,他得的是綠燈。(表示沒有人反對)


● Now I'm really into blading.
現在我對滑輪很感興趣。


8、beau (boyfriend) 美男子


● Every Saturday, she heads over with her beau to catch a movie.
每個星期六她和她的男朋友都要去看一場電影。


● My beau always buys me flowers. Sweet!
我的男朋友總是給我買花,真甜蜜。


9、BF (best friend)的簡寫,最好的朋友


●Are you there for your BF when the going gets rough?
當你最好的朋友生活不順的時候,你在他身邊嗎?


●I couldn't believe my eyes that my BF just heads out to a movie with my boyfriend.
我簡直不敢相信我的眼睛,我最好的朋友剛剛跟我的男朋友去看了一場電影。


10、biggie (big deal, important) 重要的事或人物,大亨,大款


● Trust is a biggie.
信賴是很重要的。


● He is now a biggie. His picture is on the front page all the time.
他現在是個大款,他的照片常常在(報紙、雜志的)封面上出現。

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

發新話題