開門見山的英語表達
Get sth straight with you 开门见山
e.g.: Let me get this straight with you. 让我跟你开门见山了说吧。
Speak Straightforwardly 直话直说。
Get to the point 直接说到点子上
e.g.: Cut your crap. Can you get to the point? 少说废话,直接说重点。
你看国外电影,有时侯总会来这么一句,what's your point?
cut to the chase 打开天窗说亮话(slang)
这个短语,从字面上可以猜出意思来,跟中文很接近。
e.g.: Let's cut to the chase. Can we have a trade? You get the man, I get the goods.
我们打开天窗说亮话,我们来交换怎么样?你拿人,我拿货。
Go round and round 兜圈子
e.g.: Please don't go round and round. let's cut to the chase. 请不要绕弯子。我们打开天窗说亮话。
with all my due respect 请恕我直言
e.g.: With all my due respect, it's a rip-off. 请恕我直言,这是笔宰人的买卖。