發新話題
打印

[問題] PROBLEMS WITH GIRLFRIEND HELP!

PROBLEMS WITH GIRLFRIEND HELP!

Hi everyone, its been a while since i last posted for help, but i guess i really need it
I own a retail business with my girlfriend's exboyfriend...i know its really study, but lately I feel like they are together or she is cheating with me on him, by like very little things i can tell, its hard to explain, but i can say i've got this feeling she and him still have something going on....like am i over suspicious or what? i don't know and that is why i am here today

For example:

The Cash Machine didn't have enough change (Coins) so i went to another store and grab some change, and then i came back to the original store to put change inside then we had this conversation

GF "I saw you take 20 dollars from the cash register to get change "
ME "no i didn't, i took 20 dollars out of the cash register and then put it back in, because i thought i just get the change first and then come back and exchange it "
GF " No i saw you take it....."
and then we started fighting about the 20 dollars
GF " you are going to make it hard to close tonight, because now the number is all messed up"
me" how is the number all messed up, i took 20s out and put 20's back in "
me" you are just concern because you are worried i am stealing from your exboyfriend?? are you guys still together, cheating on me !!! "
and then she got real piss off and started kicking at me, i did nothing and i left.......

What actually happened : I NEVER TOOK 20 DOLLAR OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE, i did take it out, but then i put it back, because i decided to take it when i get the change "
her exboyfriend wasn't here when this happened

MY feelings :
to me its like, why is she so protective about the money, is it because its for the good or me or the good of her boyfriend? OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT THE GOOD OF ME, because lets just say i did take 20 dollars out and try to steal from the store it wouldn't matter to my girlfriend because if she was on myside. Like she wouldn't care if i actually took 20 dollars with her knowing it that i actually steal, because in the end the 20 dollars is ours, BOTH ME AND HER....
I AM NOT SAYING I ACTUALLY DID, BUT I AM SAYING EVEN IF I DID, she has nothing to be  CONCERN because I AM HER BOYFRIEND, i am not the one being stole from......

PROBLEM: Am i just over reacting? or was her acting correct??? i just want to know if it is my problem and i am over suspicious or THERE IS ACTUALLY A PROBLEM TO HER REACTION

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

It might be it's becuz she's really concerned about making mistakes in the money count.

I am working at a retail store myself and I do understand why she wants to make sure that the money is right cuz you know, in the business, every money count.

So you gotta set straight about this situation. Money and relationship are two different things and you gotta be able to treat them separately.

Do not let you gf think that you're worried that they might be still together. If they aren't, and you kept asking or telling her about it, she will get really pissed off and will probably actually leave you and go back with him. Don't lose your cool man.

She chose you as her bf right now, so you gotta show her that you're the right choice. Unless you wanna show her that you're weak and all that...then I don't really know what to say.

If you wanna tell her that you didn't take the money out, how about count the money yourself with her. See if there's any money missing in the cashier? Then calmly tell her what you really did, girls like to be comforted, just so you know.

totally agree...n man ur sort of over reacting......make things ezer....

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊