發新話題
打印

[問題] Cafe Girl.....How to Chase

Cafe Girl.....How to Chase

Hey guys, need some help here

I meet a girl at MK about 2 weeks ago, ever since then me and my friends have been going to the same cafe.....she is very innocent, but then she told me she has a boyfriend. I havn't confronted to her yet and told her i like her, but i guess she feels it. You know how girls have those six sense, anywayz apparently from what she tells her her boyfriend works at the cafe as well, but honestly that guy is like "NO FUTURE+DROP OUT OF SCHOOL", he is not even that handsome.....As for ability and education wise, i surpass him with ease....SO anyone have any ideas on how do i can get her, now from what i know

1. she knows i like her, because she told me she had a boyfriend out of the blue..we were having a conversation that had nothing to do with relationships and she brought in the fact that the guy behind the cashier table was her boyfriend...
2. Now boys and girls give me some ideas on how i can get his innocent young girl!!!! hehe!! thanks for the help

why so bother since she had a bf?
What is Like? And what is Love?

I think she just want you to give up, cuz who knows if that guy is her bf or not, maybe she just lying to get you stop going after her. On the other hand, i do not think comparing yourself to the guy will do you any good because very likely the girl likes the guy not because of all those appearance, but more of a feeling type of things.

I am not telling you to give up or anything, but just be prepare for the worse case senario.
One more advice, if you really like the girl. GO FOR IT! Think of this: 10 years from now, would you regret for not going all out? If you think you will then i suggest you do everything you can to win her heart, who knows what will happen. Even if things don't work out, you have already tried your best.

Good Luck and please do let us know what happen after

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊