發新話題
打印

[閑聊哈啦] Do you mind your wife is not an virgin?

virgin important life? man, you are old people and not valid to marry with her. We are new generation people and need care each others and not always thinks about that. But most impotant things is are you virgin too? how people look on you , virgin guy?

如果你为了这个问题而烦。。
我可以肯定你不注重于真情,反而是这些。。
爱不是用这种来衡量。。

what the heXX man. u still live in 1957 years..virgin where nice...first time very fan u know...everythings need to slowly slowly and understand their feeling...haha^^ no virgin best mahh...fast no problem,what style u like also no problem...haha^^ kidding...but mostly what is my suggestion is...if u want virgin just go find the gf 17 18 age gf but no love...but of cources have little bit disepointed about that...i also have that feeling.. but is ok if she agree to  love with you...just enjoy yourself...if ur gf also mind u not a virgin how?haha u also have materbated ur self mahh...that already conside not virgin..

[ 本帖最後由 gan1026 於 2008-6-18 19:31 編輯 ]

真的愛一個人的話
不會想到這些吧
應該去想怎樣的愛她珍惜她
給她幸福等等的?

真心相爱。。。
何必在乎一切呢???

真心相愛

人家愛到可以犧牲生命啊!
真真的愛情,就是要包容他的所有.
kiatloo

她的后面应该还是处女吧=)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

jsut do according to ur feeling...if u feel wan to cont and marry her, jsut do it...

如果要处女,可以去买一个。几十千。
找遇到,而喜欢的,就不要这样想啦。
毕竟,她也不想的,她也以为第一次的就是最后一个。可惜她也遇到负心汉。。。。。

楼主。。。你真的知道什么是爱吗 ???
你就只是爱她的处女妈 ???

这么简单的问题。。。稍微有点智慧的人都懂。。。。你不懂 ????
是不是处女对你来说真的这么重要吗 ???

别浪费论坛的空间呀 。。。。如果还是搞不懂的话 干脆分手算了 免得伤了你女朋友的心 !!!

你自己是处男吗? 如果不是你就没 资格去嫌弃你女友!
每个人都有个过去,你要人家接受你的过去那你也该接受他的过去.
如果你做不到你就是个自私的男人!那么你根本不值得任何一个女人去爱!!::17:

if you're so mind this kind of thing, then you better not having any realationship.
If many people think the same way as you, then many people in Malaysia no need marry at all.
Since now many girl also lost their virginity when there still in secondary school, you can go back to secondary school and
pretend as a student and get a girl friend and looking for a virgin.

PS: Hang a sign board infront of your chest and say: I'm looking for a virginity girl friend, anyone interested please call me

i am doubt that are you in really in love with her or her body??
is virginity so important ??
it is just small piece of tissue brother..
if only virgin can get marry, then we should be feeling pity to those who born naturally without the "tissue"...

爱情不是用处女膜来衡量,主要是靠双方彼持的瞭解,真诚对代,双方共同努力。。开发美好的将来。。。加油!!!朋友。。。。::28: ::47: ::29:

引用:
原帖由 hanny008 於 2008-5-25 00:37 發表
When you find your girl friend is not an virgin,will you marry with her? I have a girl friend who gave her first time to her former boy friend.She loves me deeply,and me too.But when we come toge ...
見仁見智吧!!

有的男生想像力比較豐富,會想說別人在自己太太身上過

心裡不是滋味,這是人之常情!

換個角度想,難道你自己沒在別人身上過嗎?

是與不是真的那麼重要嗎?

重要的是他是否真心與你交往才是王道吧!

一段感情的產生很容易,之後的經營才是困難的

別把重心放在這個方面,有時間的話

好好想想彼此對未來的規畫吧

如有冒犯~還請多見諒囉!!

爱不是用这种来衡量的。。爱就是要包容他的所有.
::1:

don't put too much though in this topic coz we would end up lying to yourself and your other part. just accept that she will love you from now on.. what is past is past mate..

發新話題