發新話題
打印

[問題] Long time no post la!!! ADVICE PLEASE!!! URGENT!!!

Long time no post la!!! ADVICE PLEASE!!! URGENT!!!

It’s been a while that I put a post up here. I was here when I was 14 and now I am 18. Originally plusbb, now its plus28. Lot’s of memories here, all the post I’ve read and the post that I posted up. I guess I haven’t really made a post in a while and now I am once again in trouble in my relationship with this girl. So I hope you guys can offer me so advice, honestly when I was first playing plusbb, I never knew anything about love, but I have changed these years. However has it ever occur to any of you guys that no matter how good you get at getting girls, there are still times when you need help…

Ok let’s get to the point

I meet a girl 2 year older than me, she is 20.  She has no boyfriend, but she seems somehow interested. Now this is the catch, she has told me she really doesn’t like guys younger than her and she has told me that if a guy starts chasing her, she rather likes it or not like him. It doesn’t matter how long the guy chase her for, time is not a factor to her, if she doesn’t like you then she won’t like you even if you chase her for 10 years.

I asked her
“Do I have a chance “
She didn’t reject me, she just said
“I don’t know, we just meet, I need more time”

So here’s the catch, she likes guys that are talented, luckily I am grade 8 piano and my English is Hong Kong so bad, considering I am an CBC. Anyhow she kinda likes my talent, but another problem is she said
“Even if they have talent, they must treat me good, if they have talent and have a great future, but he doesn’t treat me good enough then I won’t fall for him”

So boys what are my chances and please enlighten with your wisdom!!!

You guys live in the same area?
Personally, I think your best chance is to prove how mature you are
and also your career goal and etc
and of course, show her how lovely you can be in some way
(don't just fully please a girl, you'll just end up as a "nice" guy)
Know your priorities; school is still important and etc

So far I can't really say if you have a great chance or not...
since she sounds interested, but then she may be just playing
good luck on the chasing =)

引用:
原帖由 H-Kazami 於 2008-7-25 19:25 發表
You guys live in the same area?
Personally, I think your best chance is to prove how mature you are
and also your career goal and etc
and of course, show her how lovely you can be in some way
Thanks for replying me...but only you are willing to reply me which sucks!!!

ok....most of the time, females don't like males that are younger than them, it is there nature.
they all (females) like males that are older than them, I guess they felt that kinda security thing...know
what I mean.  That's a given.  

From what I understand, you just met her, and she has a right of her choice, and that she is right
that she just met you and need some more time, may be she been there, done that, and want to protect
herself, by not to get in so fast...and I guess you like to move fast, that's oh right with you, but that is not
what she want.  So give her some times, and take her out do something such as movies, dinners, shows,
places....and let her see the real you, and show her that you not just some ok guys.

Now, since you are 18, and I guess you will be prepared for college, and since she is going to cost you
a lot of times and money, so, you need to decide what you want to do first.

Good luck to you.

發新話題
最近訪問的版塊