::32:

有認識一個175公分,能灌籃的人。
練習方法是每天早上和傍晚,從一邊的藍底,衝刺到另一邊(盡力用爆發力衝),盡力跳起來碰籃框,來回多次。
慢慢加長練習時間。

那傢伙練一星期多,就成功灌籃了(原本就已經可以抓框的)。

我覺得這樣的練習方法需要過人的體力。
個人來説,這樣衝刺,來囘3-4次已經累死、喘死了。

回復 #3 Serth 的帖子

應該會累死...::37: ..不過 我會嘗試..可以幫我問他..他每天 來回幾次嗎?練習時間多久?他幾嵗嗎?因爲我想知道年齡..

you are wrong, it is possible. you just have to learn how to jump high. try download air alert, it teach you how to jump high and it is made for basketball player. or you can go to this website. http://www.wikihow.com/Jump-Higher
learn to jump, i am 183, i can touch the ring but i cant make a dunk. i am not pro or school represent. let play sometimes, i want to improve. making dunk is also my dream but i am lazy to do those air alert, hope you are not me. haha~ ::1: gambateh!

erm... actually in NBA hv a player he jz 5ft 9".... but he hv got the campion in dunk contest at 2006....
if don believe u can c at youtube.... type Nate Robinson.....

Yea it's possible, someone already mentioned NBA player Nate Robinson who at 5'9" dunks, and of course there was Spud Webb before him who dunked at a height of 5'7".

However, aside from looking at physically gifted individuals, your problem is that at a height of roughly 5'9", you would need 4'1" in height to reach the 10" rim.

That 4'1" difference in height would signify you would need about a 26-inch vertical jump (this is assuming you're jumping statically, running you you jump higher).

The number itself as to how high you need to jump is dependent on many factors, such as arm length, height, and vertical jump (vertical jump is the only factor you can change).

So to slam dunk, your best option is to go with a vertical jump training program, I recommend you do some research on the available programs, but here is a resource on some of the better programs to choose from:

https://ballamazingly.com/best-vertical-jump-training-programs/

Assuming you have an average vertical jump of 16 to 20 inches, and considering the better jump programs can offer 8+ inches to your vertical, then it's very likely you'll be able to dunk.

That being said, it won't be easy. Good luck!

發新話題