提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

哈哈哈~~~~你的女朋友喜欢什么你应该知道啊!
"我说你行就一定行"   
GOOD LUCK::1:

我希望能給她個難忘的。不如說說你們怎樣幫你們的南或女朋友慶生吧.......

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

lol別那麽小氣啦.........

can please share your idea??

you guys are so weird. why don't you help the poor guy to have a unforgettable memory with her gf.
how are you going to celebrate?

you can find a romantic restaurant. if you are rich enough, buy her a bunch of roses. you might think it is a old tactic but which girl doesn't like roses? if you never give her any flower, this is more valuable. about present, i think you should think by yourself. i hope you can be creative. what she love, try bring to shopping center. see whether she like any of it but she can't afford.

if you never cook or bake, you can cook a dish or bake a cake for her. but keep it as a secret, let her have a surprise.

if you want much much special, these what i read from taiwan article.
1st,
a man bring her to see the love that are made by the candles at the beach. but you have to know this is hard man. at beach man, to keep the candle lighted. how? you must have friends to take cover. i guess you such a nice guy have some great friend to help you. i am not sure, i think he has put the candle in the tina to make for a night to make sure it can stay lighted under the windy beach. you can bring him after the romantic restaurant. beside beach, you can make it at somewhere else.

2nd,
a man spend a lot money to buy the roses. he also find a lot of friends and online buddy to help him. when she come out from the school or work, they give the rose to her one by one. but it seem to be to ask her to marry him.

3rd... i think of any... be creative la.

thank you for your sharing favmocha. These kind of technics can be seen in the TV always....
What actually I m thinking is.... NEW.... a new environment... maybe the girls can share their experience. Tell me more about that....

just do something she doesn't expect you would do.

Lets say I bake a cake for her.....
Then bring her to a restaurant....
Then........ gift her a (PRESENT: WHAT SHOULD I GIVE LER......)

How is the plan?

給點回應吧老兄.......

i return home, just buy a modem... sweat, diamond of course!

your modem down? I jz a student lar...... where got money buy diamond... lol

swt... my hometown modem is borrowed by my friend, so i bought i bought new one.
back to the topic, what does she like? bear bear? don't tell me you don't know~!
handmade also great, if you are girlfriend someone who are so dreaming about romance, you make anything by yourself, she would be touch about it.
what can you make, you try search in the website.

Let me cc a...... How you celebrate ur gf brithday?

we celebrate in group. break ady, i don want to talk much about it.
when is her birth anyway?

39 12
發新話題