發新話題
打印

Video quality

Video quality

1) which video player would you recommend mainly for videos in rmvb format? i've tried gom player, km player, qq player, windows media player, blaze hd pro, real alternative (media player classic), real player, vlc player and some other video players. it appears to me that gom, km and qq deliver the best quality among all. i find that gom, km and qq are pretty much the same.

people have good comments on the players above. i tested a 1 gb rmvb movie with them. they all performed poorly except gom (didn't test km and qq); choppy image, lag, rough edges, video and audio don't sync. the 1 gb movie looked like one under 300mb. i'm especially surprised by the poor video quality while played on real player which it's specifically for rmvb.

is that some setting problem? codec? i installed different codecs but didn't seem to help.

i tested the same 1 gb movie on my 24 " widefull hd screen with both my new and old com with gom.

new com with hdmi connection on windows 7 64 bits.
7 year old com with vga connection on windows xp.
surprisingly, the video quality on the old com looks better!!

2) do different codec packs make a difference in terms of video quality?

i uninstalled everything and installed just gom and real alternative and figured that no additional codecs required to play rmvb. there was no difference that i could see with or without codecs.

new com has worse video quality bothers me!

thanks

發新話題