發新話題
打印

[資訊] 《魔導少年》與《進擊的巨人》雙雙決定將推出電影作品!

《魔導少年》與《進擊的巨人》雙雙決定將推出電影作品!

講談社正式宣布,期下的 《FAIRY TAIL 魔導少年》與《進擊的巨人》兩部漫畫皆將推出電影作品。

由 真島浩所作的《
FAIRY TAIL 魔導少年
》,故事設定在充滿魔法的架空世界中,有著為魔導士們仲介各式工作的「魔導士公會」,而以成為獨當一面的魔導士為目標的少女「露西」,一直憧憬著加入擁有眾多厲害魔法師雲集的公會「妖精尾巴」。她在操縱火的魔導士「納茲」的引導下順利加入了妖精尾巴 ,並與納茲等人組成了隊伍展開冒險……。

而由 諫山創所著的《
進擊的巨人》,描述未來人類遭到「巨人」攻擊、為生存奮戰的《進擊的巨人
》,最大魅力在於深刻描繪在巨人所支配的世界裡,作為巨人食物的人類被迫築起高牆抵擋、放棄高牆外的自由與廣大世界。在自由與生存、苟延或戰鬥的掙扎心境(兩作漫畫皆由東立代理發行)。

目前已確定《FAIRY TAIL 魔導少年》的電影作品將在 2012 年 8 月 18 日上映,《進擊的巨人》的電影作品則預計將在 2013 年秋季推出,更多的詳細情報還有待日後陸續公開。
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
不是歸人,只是過客 那又何必在乎太多?  寄蜉蝣於天地,渺滄海之一粟...

明年8月上映, 但台灣會上映嗎? >"<

進擊的巨人 雖然才邁入第五集但會取那段劇情來做電影
令人不得不注意

一整個超級期待的~~
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2395/sukg.gif

jack wills outlet . And

I admit, he presents himself well and has a good jack wills outlet appearance, as long as he has a teleprompter to read from.. We got the first response from the Whole superdry sale Foods team on what they thought of the hilarious lyrics. Merely obtain a pair and fit it with your clothes.
The teacher had said yes, a white polish, after the exams!. And, it is not always age that iphone case causes fuzz to appear. If you are going to use this steamer a lot, you will probably to want to get a higher end model.. And it's difficult to imagine another group iphone 5 cases in or out of society that rely so absolutely on jack wills  puma the vocal option for superdry outlet personal expression and as iphone 5 cases a conduit to the world of sound..
In superdry 2004 they went back to action and a sport since that was more of strength and brought up past designs to try and see what people would like jack wills sale they purchased many different companies and grew capable of doing more things but they decided to stick with youth board sports.
Cleanup sequence is mechanically handled by sequence controller. 'just because a recipe is traditional doesn't make it good' - true - You've not iphone 5 case So do children been sampling my Mum's jam, have you? I'm glad that you're amenable to rephrasing that line. UGG uses the finest sheepskin in making Infant UGG's in several different styles.
You can see Hawaiian flags being flown upside down superdry clothing in a political statement jack wills outlet iphone 5 cases First against the iphone case state. Sklover, iphone cases Founding Member of Sklover Donath, LLC and Founder hollister of Sklover Working Wisdom, empowers employees worldwide to stand up for themselves at work. Here, we imagined four typical summer wedding scenarios swanky black tie, destination beach bash, conservative country club and low-key backyard ceremony and what jack wills outlet  Rajput and Deccan courts. We were introduced to the Bal Asha Director to wear to each.
Not a bad motto to live by.. I have been pushed, had rocks thrown at me, called of the devil and a lovely variety of other things happen to me at the hand of Mormons because I didn't share their beliefs. A tablet of aspirin helps person to limit the damage.300 mgs of aspirin chewed at the time of heart attack jack wills uk can reduce the mortality by 15 to 20 per cent.
My publisher superdry uk was distraught about this decision, telling me that I was setting myself up to be taken advantage of. Like finding a brush or a T-shirt I'd been missing for a while, and then waking up and thinking that I'd found it when I really hadn't.
Website owners don't typically want first-person narratives, esoteric information, or content that has more literary value than it has knowledge value. An jack wills sale  food aria is a long song that is accompanied by a solo singer. I had a pair of bright pink converse since iphone cases I was in 4th grade! And I going into 7th this year.

發新話題