µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[¥Í¬¡­^»y] ¡uÅ¥¡v¨£§Aªº­Ó©Ê Does Your Music Match Your Personality?

¡uÅ¥¡v¨£§Aªº­Ó©Ê Does Your Music Match Your Personality?

Does Your Music Match Your Personality?
10/19 ¥Í¬¡­^»y
§@ªÌ Enjoy Editors
¾\Ū®É¶¡ 5¤ÀÄÁ
Å¥Á¿¸Ñ Å¥®ÔŪ
¥»¹Ï¤å¥X³B:
MP3:
§AÅ¥ªº­µ¼Ö·|¤Ï¬M¥X§A¬O¤°»ò¼Ëªº¤H¡C

¥Ø¿ý / Tips in Use ­«ÂI¸ÑªR / You Can Do This ­^¤å¸Õª÷¥Û / ¤¤¤å½Ķ
¥Í¬¡§Ö»¼

The music you listen to shows who you are.

We all have a favorite musical artist or genre. Music can give us inspiration or influence our mood. But have you ever thought about why you enjoy the music that you do? Researchers have discovered that music preferences and listening habits can reveal a lot about a person. While it is hard to say for sure, some research suggests that personality can determine the genres of music that we like.

Of course, one person may enjoy many styles of music at different times and for different reasons. But scientists have noticed a few trends or connections between personalities and musical preferences. For example, people who love pop music tend to be extroverted, while people who enjoy country music are typically outgoing and traditional.

While those examples may not be too surprising, other connections might be less expected. For instance, people who listen to heavy rock music actually tend to be gentle and introverted. Fans of hip-hop and rap are usually friendly and have high self-esteem. While people can never be defined by their musical taste, it is interesting to consider why certain genres appeal to us and how our preferences might be influenced by our personality.

³æ¦r¤ù»y¾ã²z
Words in Use
¡´
discover [dÈþs£¿kʌvɚ]

vt. µo²{
¡´
reveal [rÈþ£¿vil]

vt. ³zÅS¡A´¦ÅS
¡´
inspiration [͵Èþnspə£¿reÈõən]

¡´
preference [£¿prÈ÷fərəns]

n. °¾·R
¡´
genre [£¿ʒɑnrə]

n. Ãþ«¬¡AÅéµô¡A­·®æ
¡´
trend [trÈ÷nd]

n. ÁͶաF¼é¬y
¡´
self-esteem
n. ¦Û´L
¡´
typically [£¿tÈþpÈþklÈþ]

adv. ³q±`
Practical Phrases
¡´
appeal to sb §l¤Þ¬Y¤H
I¡¦m sure this program will appeal to children of all ages.
§Ú¬Û«H³o­Ó¸`¥Ø¤@©w¥i¥H§l¤Þ¦U¦~ÄÖ¼hªº¤pªB¤Í¡C

¡´
for instance / example Á|¨Ò¨Ó»¡
Sandra has a lot of work to do. For instance, she has to clean the kitchen.
¬À¨ô¦³«Ü¦h¤u§@­n°µ¡C¤ñ¦p»¡¡A¦o¥²¶·¥´±½¼p©Ð¡C

Ethan can play many instruments, for example, piano, violin, and cello.
¥ì´Ë·|ºt«µ«Ü¦h¼Ö¾¹¡A¨Ò¦p¿ûµ^¡B¤p´£µ^©M¤j´£µ^¡C

Ethan can play many instruments, for instance, piano, violin, and cello.
¥ì´Ë·|ºt«µ«Ü¦h¼Ö¾¹¡A¨Ò¦p¿ûµ^¡B¤p´£µ^©M¤j´£µ^¡C

¡´
tend to V ®e©ö......
= be prone to
= be prone to V
= be inclined to V
= be likely to V
¡´
be defined by ³Q⋯⋯¬É©w¡þ©w¸q
A person is defined by his actions, not his words.
¤@­Ó¤H¬O¥Ñ¥Lªº¦æ¬°©Ò©w¸q¡A¦Ó«D¨¥»y¡C

Tips in Use ­«ÂI¸ÑªR

♦ while ªº¤£¦P¥Îªk

while §@³s±µµüªº¤TºØ¤£¦P·N«ä:

ªí¡uÁöµM¡v¡Aµ¥©ó though ©Î although¡A¥Î¨Ó³s±µ¨â ­Ó¹ï·Óªº³¯­z¡A¨ä©Ò¤Þ¾Éªº¤l¥y³q±`¸m©ó¥D­n¤l¥y«e ­±¡A¤¤¶¡¥Î³rÂI¹j¶}¡C(¦p¥»¤å²Ä¤@¬q³Ì«á¤@¥y¡B²Ä ¤T¬q²Ä¤@¥y¤Î²Ä¥|¥y)
¨Ò¡GWhile Gina¡¦s family spent a lot of time persuading her, she decided to move.
ÁöµM¦N®Rªº®a¤Hªá¤F«Ü¦h®É¶¡»¡ªA¦o¡A¦oÁÙ¬O¨M©w ­n·h®a¡C
ªí¡u(µM)¦Ó¡v¡A©Ò¤Þ¾Éªº¤l¥y³q±`¸m©ó¥t¤@­Ó¤l¥y ¤§«á¡A¨ä«e¥[³rÂI¡C(¦p¥»¤å²Ä¤G¬q³Ì«á¤@¥y)
¨Ò¡GHenry and Nick look very similar, while Nick is a little taller.
¦ë§Q©M¥§§J¬Ý°_¨Ó«Ü¹³¡AµM¦Ó¥§§J§ó°ª¤@ÂI¡C
ªí¡u·í⋯⋯®É¡v¡A³q±`¥Î¨Óªí¥Ü«ùÄòªº°Ê§@¡A¬Û·í©ó when ªº¥Îªk¡A©Ò¤Þ¾Éªº¤l¥y¥i¸m©ó¥D­n¤l¥y¤§«e©Î ¤§«á¡C
¨Ò¡GThe dog ate all the cake while we were talking.
¨º°¦ª¯¶X§Ú­Ì»¡¸Üªº®É­Ô§â³J¿|¦Y¥ú¤F¡C

You Can Do This ­^¤å¸Õª÷¥Û

½Ð°é¿ï¥X³Ì¾A·íªº¿ï¶µ¥H§¹¦¨¥y¤l

The police are trying to (discover / disagree / dislike) the identity of the killer.
The flag bearer is (lately / shortly / typically) a top athlete from each country.
We (tend / appeal / reveal) to go skiing during the off-season because it¡¦s cheaper.

µª®×¡G1. discover 2. typically 3. tend

¤¤¤å½Ķ

§AÅ¥ªº­µ¼Ö·|¤Ï¬M¥X§A¬O¤°»ò¼Ëªº¤H¡C

§Ú­Ì³£¦³¤@­Ó³Ì³ßÅwªº­µ¼Ö®a©Î­µ¼ÖÃþ«¬¡C­µ¼Ö¯à±Òµo§Ú­Ì©Î¼vÅT§Ú­Ìªº¤ß±¡¡C¦ý§A¦³·Q¹L¬°¤°»ò§A¦p¦¹¨É¨ü§A³ß·Rªº­µ¼Ö¶Ü?¬ã¨s¤H­ûµo²{­µ¼Ö°¾¦n¤Î²âÅ¥²ßºD¥i¥H«Ü¤jµ{«×¦a©ÜÅS¤@­Ó¤H¡CÁöµMÃø¥H½T¤Á¨¥©ú¡A¦ý¤@¨Ç¬ã¨s«ü¥X­Ó©Ê·|¨M©w§Ú­Ì©Ò³ß·Rªº­µ¼ÖÃþ«¬¡C

·íµM¡A¤@­Ó¤H¥i¯à·|¦b¤£¦Pªº®É¶¡¥X©ó¤£¦Pªº­ì¦]ªY½à¦hºØ­·®æªº­µ¼Ö¡CµM¦Ó¬ì¾Ç®aª`·N¨ì¤@¨Ç­Ó©Ê©M­µ¼Ö³ß¦n¶¡ªºÁͶթÎÃöÁp¡C¤ñ¤è»¡¡A³ßÅw¬y¦æ­µ¼Öªº¤H©¹©¹§ó¥~¦V¤@¨Ç¡A¦Ó³ßÅw¶m§ø­µ¼Öªº¤H«h³q±`¸û¦n¥æ»Ú©M¶Ç²Î¡C

ÁöµM¤W­z³o¨Ç¨Ò¤l¥i¯à¤£¤Ó¥O¤HÅå³Y¡A¦ý°£¦¹¤§¥~ªºÃöÁp«h¥i¯à§ó¤Ö³Q®Æ¨ì¡CÄ´¦p¡AÅ¥­«·nºu­µ¼Öªº¤H­Ì¨ä¹ê¥i¯à°¾¦V·Å¬X¥B¤º¦V¡C¼H«¢©MÄǦޭµ¼Öªº¯»µ·³q±`¤Íµ½¦Ó¦Û´L¤ß¸û°ª¡CÁöµM¤£¯à§¹¥þ¥H­µ¼Ö«~¨ý¨Ó©w¸q¤H­Ì¡A¥h«ä¦Ò¬°¦ó¬YºØ¯S©wªº­µ¼ÖÃþ«¬§l¤Þ§Ú­Ì¡AÁÙ¦³§Ú­Ìªº­µ¼Ö³ß¦n¦p¦ó¨ü§Ú­Ìªº­Ó©Ê¼vÅT¡A¨ÌµM¬O«Ü¦³½ìªº¡C

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ line256 ©ó 2022-11-21 20:01 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD