¾\Ū®É¶¡ 6¤ÀÄÁ
Å¥Á¿¸Ñ Å¥®ÔŪ
¥»¹Ï¤å¥X³B:https://www.ivy.com.tw/newsLetter/life_cont/2022122111255945102
MP3:

¶W¯Åº¿§Q¼Ú¥S§Ì¹q¼vª© The Super Mario Bros. Movie
¥@¬É¤W³Ìª¾¦Wªº¤ôºÞ¤u¦b¤@³¡¥þ·s¹q¼v¤¤¦^Âk¤F¡C

¥Ø¿ý / You Can Do This ­^¤å¸Õª÷¥Û / ¤¤¤å½Ķ
¼vµø®T¼Ö

Wahoo! The world¡¦s most famous plumber is back in an all-new film.

This month, Nintendo fans of all ages can look forward to seeing The Super Mario Bros. Movie, which is based on the iconic video game series. Mario first appeared in the 1981 arcade game Donkey Kong. Despite being one of the most popular video game characters in history, there hasn¡¦t been a full-length animated film about Mario since 1986.

In 1993, there was a live-action Super Mario film, but it was unsuccessful. The film¡¦s reception disappointed Nintendo, and the company wasn¡¦t willing to let Mario return to the big screen. However, Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Mario, met the CEO of Illumination in 2015. Miyamoto felt that the studio behind the Minions movies shared his vision for Mario and agreed to let them produce a new animated film.

Most of the plot details have been kept secret, but we know that King Bowser wants to take over the world. It¡¦s up to our heroes, namely Mario, Luigi, and Princess Peach, to explore the magical Mushroom Kingdom to stop the King of the Koopas. The film is also a musical and includes several funny songs throughout the feature.

³æ¦r¤ù»y¾ã²z
Words in Use
¡´
disappoint [͵dÈþsə£¿pÈøÈþnt]

vt. ¨Ï¥¢±æ
¡´
despite [dÈþ£¿spaÈþt]

prep. ¾¨ºÞ
¡´
plot [plɑt]

n. ³±¿Ñ¡F¡]¬G¨Æªº¡^±¡¸`
vt. & vi. ¹Ï¿Ñ
¡´
reception [rÈþ£¿sÈ÷pÈõən]

n. ©Û«Ý·|¡A®b·|¡F±µ¨ü¡A¦^À³
¡´
namely [£¿nemlÈþ]

adv. ´«¨¥¤§¡A´N¬O
¡´
plumber [£¿plʌmɚ]

n. ¤ôºÞ¤u¡]¤H¡^
¡´
vision [£¿vÈþʒən]

n. µø¤O¡F¼v / ¤Û¹³¡F²´¥ú¡A¥ý¨£¡A»·¨£¡Aºc·Q
¡´
iconic [aÈþ£¿kɑnÈþk]

a. ¥Nªí©Êªº¡A«ü¼Ð©Êªº
Practical Phrases
¡´
based on... ¥H¡K¡K¬°¨Ì¾Ú
= be grounded in / on...
The movie was based on a true story.
³o³¡¹q¼v¬O®Ú¾Ú¤@­Ó¯u¹ê¬G¨Æ©Ò©çÄ᪺¡C

¡´
take... over / take over... ±µºÞ¡þ±µ¤â⋯⋯
I will take over the project if you don¡¦t think you can handle it.
¦pªG§Aı±o¦Û¤vµLªk³B²z¡A¨º§Ú·|±µ¤â³o¶µ±M®×¡C

¡´
an arcade game µó¾÷¹CÀ¸
You Can Do This ­^¤å¸Õª÷¥Û

½Ð°é¿ï¥X³Ì¾A·íªº¿ï¶µ¥H§¹¦¨¥y¤l

1.  This story is (located in / based on / satisfied with) actual events.

2.  Adam didn¡¦t show up, which (disappointed / discovered / displayed) Eve.

3.  I will (take in / take after / take over) the project if you don¡¦t think you can handle the job.

µª®×¡G1. based on 2. disappointed 3. take over

¤¤¤å½Ķ

¶ã©I!¥@¬É¤W³Ìª¾¦Wªº¤ôºÞ¤u¦b¤@³¡¥þ·s¹q¼v¤¤¦^Âk¤F¡C

³o­Ó¤ë¡A©Ò¦³¦~ÄÖ¼hªº¥ô¤Ñ°ó¯»µ·³£¥i¥H´Á«Ý¬Ý¨ì¡m¶W¯Åº¿§Q¼Ú ¥S§Ì¹q¼vª©¡n¡A¥¦¬O®Ú¾Ú¨ã¦³¥Nªí©Êªº¹qª±¹CÀ¸¨t¦C§ï½s¦Ó¦¨¡Cº¿§Q¼Ú ­º¦¸¥X²{©ó1981 ¦~ªº¤@´Úµó¾÷¹CÀ¸¡m¤jª÷­è¡n¡CÁöµM¬O¥v¤W³Ì¨üÅwªï ªº¹qª±¨¤¦â¤§¤@¡A¦ý¦Û 1986 ¦~°_´N¨S¦³¥ô¦ó¤@³¡Ãö©óº¿§Q¼Úªºªø½g °Êµe¹q¼v¡C

1993 ¦~´¿¦³¤@³¡¯u¤Hª©º¿§Q¼Ú¹q¼v¡A¦ý¥¦¨S¦³¦¨¥\¡C¤j®a¹ï³o ³¡¹q¼vªº¤ÏÀ³Åý¥ô¤Ñ°ó·P¨ì¥¢±æ¡A¤]¨Ï±o¸Ó¤½¥q¤£Ä@Åýº¿§Q¼Ú­«ªð¤j »È¹õ¡CµM¦Ó¡Aº¿§Q¼Úªº³Ð³yªÌ®c¥»­Z¡A¦b 2015 ¦~»P·Ó©ú®T¼Öªº°õ¦æ ªø·|­±¡C®c¥»»{¬°¹ï©óº¿§Q¼Ú¡A¤p¤p§L­I«áªº¹q¼v¤½¥q»P¥L¬Ýªk¤@ ­P¡A¨Ã¦P·NÅý¥L­Ì»s§@¤@³¡·sªº°Êµe¹q¼v¡C

¥Ø«e¬°¤î¤j³¡¤Àªº¼@±¡²Ó¸`³£¬O«O±Kªº¡A¦ý§Ú­Ìª¾¹D®w¤Ú·Q­n²Î ªv¥@¬É¡C³o¨ú¨M©ó§Ú­Ìªº­^¶¯­Ì¡A¤]´N¬Oº¿§Q¼Ú¡B¸ô©ö¦N©MºÑ®V¤½ ¥D¡A¥h±´¯Á¯«©_ªºÄ¨Û£¤ý°ê¥Hªý¤î®w¤Ú°ê¤§¤ý¡C³o³¡¹q¼v¦P®É¤]¬O¤@ ³¡­µ¼Ö¼@¡A¥]§t´X­º¦³½ìªººq¦±±N³e¬ï¾ã³¡¤ù¡C
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó

µo·s¸ÜÃD